Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thank you...I'll be here all week...

I feel so stupid... I was at work at a site headed up the stairs and all of a sudden I got dizzy and lost my footing. I tripped, I spilled punch all over the stairs, almost made three people behind me fall and since my hair was down I had punch in my hair and all over my shirt. I finally made it upstairs to the bathroom where I washed the punch off my arms and tried to get it off my shirt and then...the throbbing began. I think I broke my big toe. It is KILLING me! It hurts so much and I was so embarrased. I didn't tell anyone about my being dizzy so they think I'm just a clutz. Oh, boy!

Blessings
~*~

2 comments:

Ohjeeze said...

Maybe you should talk to your doctor about this. It could be a sign of a bigger problem. A woman I work with just went through something like this and it ended up being a heart problem. Let me know how it goes.

Laura said...

Thanks Queen. When I had dizzy problems a month or so ago they said I had vertigo. So I was just attributing it to that. :-)