Thursday, July 27, 2006

Is it Friday yet?

I sure wish it was. I know, Friday is tomorrow, but I still have to spend an entire day at work tomorrow. There is a big project I'm working on and it has to be finished soon. So I have spent the last 4 days sitting at my computer ALL DAY! I have barely left my desk to pee much less eat or drink. I'm wiped out! And yet, here I am, at home...on the COMPUTER! I'm mad I tell you... MAD! :-)

I saw a freaky movie today (yes, I can sometimes watch movies while I'm at work) and I'm still a little creeped out about it. It was Wolf Creek and it was scary! I think it is supposed to be a true story which makes it even creepier.

I'm getting ready to watch Bloodrayne, I think. If I don't fall asleep first! It has been a long day! I picked a few more tomatoes tonight and the other night I started making jalapeno poppers. I topped and hollowed out the jalapenos and then filled them with cream cheese. I put them in the freezer and in a few days I'm going to take them out, bread them and deep fry them. Can't wait to have one and see how they are. Yum!

Well, think I'll go and knit while I watch Bloodrayne. I'll let you know how I like it.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: