Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What is the universe trying to tell me...

Wow, what a week. I have been trying to figure out what it is that the universe is trying to tell me. It has been crazy! Work has been nuts and I've been working 15+ hours per day. I have neglected my housework, yardwork and pretty much everything else. On Monday I come home to find that my poor beastie of a dog has an ear flap (lobe) that is swollen and looks/feels like a pillow. I, of course, rush him to the emergency clinic and they tell me he has an infection in his ear that has caused him to shake his head alot. I think about this for a minute and say yes, but he has always shaken his head alot. Anyway, they go on to say that the violent shaking has caused tiny blood vessels in his ear flap to burst causing it to become basically a blood pillow. Ick.

So, they give me drops and tell me to take him to his regular vet the next day. I took him to a new vet (because I don't like the one he'd been seeing) and they say he has to have surgery to drain the blood.
Long story short, he has his head wrapped up like he was in a war and lost an ear. I'm supposed to try to keep him from shaking his head...yeah right! And, I can see how much pain he is in, when I look in his eyes.
On top of that, one of my neighbors apparently reported me to the local city government for not mowing (which I had just done), animal smell and weeds. And...one of my credit card companies is trying to sue me for non payment (although, this has since been worked out...they were trying to charge me interest on an account that had already been paid off). UGH!

This week had best get better soon. I don't know how much more I can take.
I hope to have a more interesting post later in the week. I've been giving some things a lot of thought lately and would like to write about them here to see what people think.

Blessings
~*~

No comments: