Saturday, January 28, 2006

Copycat...

I feel like such a copycat. I've seen all these avatars on several blogs that I read all the time so I decided to make one. How original! :-) Long day today. It always is long when I have a migraine. I don't know why I can't get these things to go away. All I know is it better go away within the next two weeks. Because I'm going to on a trip and I don't want to have this pain in my head on my trip.

I'm really rambling tonight... below is a picture of my baby, previously known as "The Beast". :-)
Ain't he cute?!



When I get some better pics of my other babies I'll post those too.
My Tarheels won today. They played very well. And next weekend I'll be at their game. I'm so excited!

Anyway, I guess I still don't have that much to say. I'm gonna get something to drink and then do some surfing or some work...not sure which. :-)
Blessings

~*~

No comments: