Tuesday, January 31, 2006

oopss..

I was actually trying to put that pic as my photo in my profile. Guess I did something wrong. Oh well, I'll keep trying to figure it out. Anywho, that photo is where I got my name. In the poem that inspired Waterhouse to paint that picture Chaucer spelled the goddess' name as Aryadne not the way we see it most often as Ariadne.

Does anyone have any suggestions for books or websites that I can read to help me figure out how to better use Blogger and stuff?

Today has been better than yesterday. Things got worse as I got home but after tonight some of it should be better. (Finances and stuff) At least today is payday. Once I get everything paid I can focus on getting ready for my upcoming trip.

Better get back to work.

Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Manic Witch said...

I don't know of any specific sites...most of what I've done I have found hit or miss. I'd click on one site, then through to another and so on and so on. I never remembered exactly where I've gotten some stuff. But there are other ways of finding out how to do some stuff, depending on what you want to do.