Monday, January 23, 2006

Hungry...

I'm so hungry...I don't have much in the fridge and no patiece to cook, so...I love being able to order pizza online. Yay! It should be here soon. I really can't afford it right now but I just didn't know what else to do.

Work was not much fun today. I did a bunch of boring updates on a bunch of pcs. Y'know...CSI is a really cool show. There is so much wierd stuff they show. Sometimes I just can't watch it because of the gore. Yuck yuck.
I saw Into the Blue this weekend. It wasn't too bad. Geez, I'm rambling. Guess I just don't have much to say today. Maybe I'll feel a bit more forthcoming after I've filled my tummy. :-)

Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Manic Witch said...

I just caught a re-run on Spike. The one with the "Plushies".
Whatever rocks your boat, I guess.