Monday, January 09, 2006

Wagers and winnings

This past Saturday there was a big game between my favorites (UNC Tarheels) and the NC State Wolfpack. Big rivalry where I'm from. Anywho, being a big game there of course had to be a big bet between myself and T. Well, I won the bet and I've already been asked twice when I'd like to collect on our wager. I'm not sure that I want to collect. Usually when I win a wager I have to wait ages to collect no matter what the winnings are. This time they are rather personal and they seem eager to pay up. I, on the other hand, may just wait to collect. Or perhaps not collect at all. You see, if I do choose to collect this particular wager (the winnings of which I never really agreed to as defined by them) I would be violating my promise to myself for the new year in regards to T. Therefore, I'm hesitant to collect. I guess I'll have to give this more thought.

There was another big game this weekend. The Pittsburgh Steelers finally took it to the Cincinatti Bengals. I was so thrilled with their win. I am sorry for the bengals quarterback and hope the injury he sustained isn't too bad.

I've become really addicted to the blog thing. I have found several that I read every day and that I find very interesting. It is taking more time that I really should allow. But what the heck...it's fun and harmless. Therefore it must be good for me! :-)

Tonight is decoration removal night. I was going to take everything down this weekend, but with the funeral stuff there was just too much else to do and not enough energy to do it when I finally made it home. Hopefully tonight it will go well and I can put away all the holiday decorations. There really aren't that many and shouldn't take too long. The biggest thing will be getting the tree down and out of the house.

Anywho, must head off now as it is almost time to head home from work.
Blessings
~*~

No comments: