Sunday, January 22, 2006

Superbowl bound...

YES!!!!! STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy about that! I watched the game wearing my steelers sweatshirt, under my steelers blanket and twirling my Terrible Towel! I love it! Now if my UNC Tarheels can start playing well and win against Florida State, I'd be extremely happy. :-) And Duke lost! Wooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!

On to other stuff. It finally feels like winter here. I'm sitting here freezing my a** off (and there is a lot to loose back there). :-) Wish it would really go away that way. Three weeks from today I'll be in Cancun. I'm getting nervous about the flight. Did I mention that I HATE to fly? Oh well.

I had an interesting day this past Friday. I blew my goal for the year. I didn't make resolutions cause I never am able to keep them an usually blow them in the first few days. However, I did make some "decisions" regarding things I want to change about myself or my life. One of them was to stay away from the previously mentioned "T". I use "T" because that stands for Trouble, which is exactly what he is. I had promised myself that I wouldn't spend any quality time with him. When I say quality time I mean any time getting physical. Well, I blew it on Friday. I gave in to my basest desire when I knew it would be wrong and very very bad for me. Damnit! I tried for so long to keep my feelings urges under control. But I'm not going to give up. I'm going to start again and remind myself how horrible I felt after it was over this last time. {Horrible emotionally, cause the physical part? ;-) Oh baby!}

Alright, battery is dying on the laptop and dinner is almost ready. Gotta go now. Maybe more later.

No comments: