Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sticking to it...

So far so good. I've been able to stick to most of the wishes I had for the new year. I'm drinking my tea to help my liver. I'm keeping my house picked up and the kitchen clean (I've been very bad about leaving dishes in the sink in the past). But most importantly, I'm sticking to my "resolution" to stay away from "Trouble" (who will from now on be refered to as T). T was very flirty yesterday and is pushing for more than I'm willing to give. I am going to stick to my decision to have no more than a "friend" relationship with him and not allow things to get physical. I have to stick to that. T is not good for me to be involved with and I have to remember that and focus accordingly. There is just too much in the way of the type of relationship I would want with him. So, I am exercising excellent restraint in that department. I'm also doing pretty good on the sweets front. Yay for me!

I had wanted to post yesterday but after arriving home from work I had to get my bills paid for the month and that didn't go well. By the time I was done I was exhausted and just didn't feel like bringing out the laptop and getting online. I think I watched football for a while and then watched Medium (which I think is an excellent show, btw) and then headed to bed. I was soooo tired.

Well, since I'm at work (and have already had my first temper tantrum of the new year) I should get back to work. Ugh...

Blessings
~*~

No comments: