Monday, June 19, 2006

Busy little bee...

I've been busy this weekend. Did I get my yard mowed? No... but that is okay! I spent Saturday driving around town looking for patio furniture and getting very disappointed. And Sunday I went to the local Garden Ridge and lo and behold what did I find? A patio furniture set that I liked and could actually afford! They also had a chase lounge chair (did I spell that right) that kind of matched and a little table to put beside the lounge chair. I got those pieces, 4 chairs and a table for less than $350. I was so very happy! Now I have to find cushions and an umbrella. I looked several places yesterday but didn't see anything I liked. Hopefully I'll find something soon. Yay! Tonight I must mow so that my yard will be pretty! Oh and the veggies are progressing nicely even if the garden needs desperately to be weeded. I have jalepeno peppers, bell peppers, tomatos, squash and zucchini growing up. I have blooms on my habenero plants so hopefully soon I'll have those too! I can't wait to be able to harvest.

According to my Seasons of the Witch day planner, tomorrow is the ONLY day this year with MAXIMUM spell power for bindings. So... I'm planning a binding spell for tomorrow. I need to get my plan together and check that I have everything I need which I hope I do because the local witch supply shop is closed on Mondays.

Well, I guess I better get back to work. The boss lady is sitting across from me and keeps looking at me funny. Course, she always looks at me funny. I don't think she likes me. But...who cares! :-)

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: