Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rain rain go away...

I'm really getting tired of all the rain. We have had rain non stop since Friday. I know that isn't a long time to some people, but I'm really tired of it. I like the fact that I don't have to water the garden, but it also keeps me from being out in the yard, weeding and playing. My poor herb bed is suffocating under all the weeds and the rain just makes them grow that much faster. I hope it clears up enough that I can mow tonight and maybe weed a little bit.
I'm watching Andre Agassi play in his last Wimbledon. Hopefully today won't be his last match! He didn't start out too well, but is making a come back. He's been one of my favorite players since he started playing professionally. I guess I could relate to him because of being so close in age.

(In the headphones: System - Chester Bennington of Linkin Park {Queen of the Damned Soundtrack})

My sunburn must be healing because my back and shoulders are itching like crazy! I can't keep from scratching! My co-workers must think I'm nuts because of all the writhing I'm doing in my chair. I keep rubbing my back against the chairback hoping it will give some relief. Alas, no relief in sight...

(In the headphones: Too Bad - Nickelback)

I'm getting really frustrated at work. I don't know how much more I can take. It's gotten to the point that when I hear something that is going to irritate me I immediately put on my headphones and turn up the volume so that I don't hear what they are saying. I know I'm missing out on a lot, but it is either that or go off. It amazes me how the older I get the shorter my temper seems to be. It upsets me to see myself be so controlled by my feelings and other peoples actions but I don't know how to make it stop.

(In the headphones: My Goodbyes - Saliva)

Well, I should probably get off of here and get some work done. I do have a project I need to work on, but don't have the assistance that I would like. Guess I'll have a go at it and see if I can get it to work.

Oh...did I mention I've become addicted to Blinkies? I found some last night while surfing that I just love. I'll put them up soon...

Blessings
~*~

No comments: