Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I forgot to mention...

...that the rain finally stopped tonight. The sun even came out for a while. I think the clouds are gathering again, but they don't look like rain clouds.

I went out and checked the garden during one of the breaks in rain and picked a nice looking zucchini. I'll post a pic tomorrow. My jalapenos are getting bigger but aren't quite ready to be picked. Everything seems to be growing really well. I just need the tomatoes to start ripening. :-)
Later...Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

Ohjeeze said...

Tomatoes and jalapenos. Sounds like they will make a great salsa. Are you the type who hates to eat the veggies you grow because they become your "babies"?

Laura said...

I've never made salsa but I'm planning on trying it this summer. I also have cilantro growing. Not at all. I love eating the veggies I've grown. It makes me feel like I accomplished something. :-) How silly is that! :-)