Friday, June 09, 2006

TGIF...

Thank the Gods it is finally Friday! I'm so glad that I won't have to be in this place for a few days. I'm really beginning to hate it. There are days when it feels like a Gestapo. It's been such a hectic week and next week I expect it to get worse. But at least I have my home and garden and my knitting to keep me sane. :-)
Well, that is if I can stay off of Titan Poker long enough to do some of the other things. :-) Last night I went home and ended up spending about 3 and a half hours playing poker online. I couldn't believe that I wasted so much time. There are so many things I need to do and want to do and that wasn't one of them. But if you get started it is addictive and hard to quit. Tonight, I refuse to log on to their site! I have wreaths to make before Sunday's full moon and I MUST get them done. I also have weeding to do and I hope to reinstall the OS on my pc this weekend.
And of course, there is the requisite Grandmother duty. I'll probably spend most of tomorrow and Sunday with her during the days. But the nights are mine!
My garden is really coming along. I went out there yesterday morning and checked it out and I have tons of blooms on my squash, zucchini and tomato plants. I also have blooms on my jalepeno plant. Yay!
Anyway, less than two hours to go before I'm free! I have to go to my favorite shop for supplies for the wreaths before I head home. I may try to leave a little early today since I didn't take a lunch. :-)
Maybe I'll post more later if I have anything interesting to say.
Blessings
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Yay Friday! Yay blossoms on veggie plants!