Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Whew...

Wow, I'm tired. Last night after work I mowed the yard and then weeded my veggie garden until dark. My back was so stiff from bending over so much. But it looks much better. I came in after 9, took a shower and went to bed. I tried to watch a little of the hockey game, but I was too beat to try to follow what was going on. I know absolutely nothing about hockey.

I'm very happy with the progress of my plants. I hope to take pictures tonight. If I do, I'll try to post some later. I've been rescuing plants from my mum's house and trying to save them. She is really bad about killing houseplants. I've brought one to work with me to get the opinion of a co-worker who is a wonder with plants. She thinks it may be too far gone, but I'm going to try to give it a little love and see what happens. My house is turning into a nursery with all the plants I have.

Today is D-day. I'm very apprehensive about it. D-day for me is doctor day. I have my six month checkup this afternoon and am waiting to get the all clear. I had the CT over a month ago but don't get the results until today. So, I've been quite anxious all this time. I hate having to go every six months. By the time I get over the anxiety of one visit, it is time for the next. At least I only have to do this for another 3 and 1/2 years.

Well, I better get to work. If it isn't busy I'll probably work on my binding I want to do tonight, because of course, I was very tired.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: