Monday, June 26, 2006

Welcome to my garden...


(In the headphones: Collide - Howie Day)

Here are a few pictures from my garden. They may be kind of grainy because I'm using a palm handheld to take the pictures as I don't have a digital camera (yet!). :-)
The picture above is one of my tomato plants.




This is my jalapeno plant.



(in the headphones: Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch)








This is one of my habanero plants.




(In the headphones: I Stand Alone - Godsmack)

I have more pictures that I might post later. Can you tell I'm bored again? At least if I was at home I could get some stuff done around the house. I have to find a break between the rain and get to weeding my herb bed. It is full of weeds and I don't want them to smother my beautiful herbs. I've already lost my mandrake, I don't want to loose anymore.
(In the headphones: Colorblind - Counting Crows)

My back goes from itching to burning every so often and it is driving me crazy. I can't believe I forgot to put on sunscreen. Now that the new moon has come I can begin putting together more wreaths. I didn't get anywhere with them before that last full moon. I just couldn't seem to get to them. I will this time though. They have decided on a date for that book discussion so soon I will be finished with that one and can take it off my list! Yay!
(In the headphones: Fade - Staind)

At the lake this weekend was a family member I wasn't expecting to see. Someone I had hoped to never see again. It was very hard to sit there and be nice when all I wanted to do was punch him in the face. I tried to stay as far away from him as possible. At least he didn't try to hug me like everyone else. I swear if he'd tried I'd have lost it. My SIL said she didn't feel comfortable around him and was also unhappy to see he was there. She and I basically hung out together the whole time. I don't think we went far from each other. My brother was playing with our young cousins and riding a ski-do.
(In the headphones: The Chemicals Between Us - Bush)

They are calling for more rain here tonight. I hope for a break so I can get in the herb bed. I need to mow but I don't think that will happen tonight. I always feel like I don't have enough time in the evenings to get anything done. When it gets dark, I'm ready to sleep. (Don't know why that is...) By the time I get home, get the mail, feed the kids, change clothes and give the dog his shot it is almost 7. Maybe I don't use my time wisely. I'll have to look into that.

(In the headphones: Comedown - Bush)
I guess I should go now. I should try to get some work done. I only have two more hours to sit here...blech. Maybe it will go faster than the rest of the day has.
(In the headphones: Golddigger - Kanye West)

Blessings
~*~

2 comments:

Ohjeeze said...

I take it those were pics to young unripe tomatoes and peppers? The garden looks great. I can never grow any veggies since I have a shady yard.

Laura said...

Yep, young plants. Some of them are big enough to pick they just haven't turned yet. I think I'd lose my mind without someplace to plant flowers and veggies...they keep me sane. :-)