Thursday, October 26, 2006

Again with the knitting...

I bet you can't guess what I did last night. Come on, give it a try? Heh... I knit. I did manage to squeeze in two loads of laundry while I did it, but I pretty much sat and knit for about 2 and a half hours. I can see the end of the scarf coming soon. Yay! I think maybe two more good knitting sessions and it will be done. I'm also thinking about adding fringe to the ends. I hadn't planned on it at first, but now I'm thinking I want to. It would help to add some length to it and help me not have too much more to knit. hhmmmm.... What to do... What to do...

Now that it is turning cold, I'm having trouble getting up in the mornings. Last night I had taken a shower because I'd gone to the bar where my brother is working to visit for a bit and came out smelling like an ashtray. I hate that! So I showered, which helped a lot this morning when I woke up 45 minutes late. I managed to make it to work 10 minutes later than usual. Tonight I need to rake leaves and mow the yard. Anyway, I'm off to do some real work.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: