Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Scarf bonding...

Last night, while watching tv, I spent a good 2 and a half hours of quality bonding time with the never-ending halloween scarf. I was able to get several more sections knitted. Hopefully tonight, I can have another few hours of quality time with it. :-)
Maybe if I keep this up, I'll actually get it finished BEFORE halloween. Wow...wouldn't that be great? Heh...

It was SO cold this morning! I love it! I started to go by Starbucks and get a caramel apple cider on my way to work, but I need to save the $$ and I knew I was going out for lunch today. So, I skipped it. I was at work at 6:50 this morning and ended up having to sit in the car because there was no one else there and I couldn't get in the building. I was sitting in my car freezing (even with the heat on) wishing I had a caramel apple cider. Next time, I'm going to get the drink!

Alright, I'm off to get some work done. Looks to be a not too busy day.
Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Damn, don't you hate it when you have to work and save money and stuff. It interferes with my social life.