Monday, October 02, 2006

Ants, Ants - There are everywhere...

I am so sick of ants. I have had them all summer and they just won't go away! I have used an entire bottle of poison on them and they just keep coming! I think I live on the Ant Hellmouth! I wish the cold would hurry up and get here so they would go dorment.

abcFamily has moved Gilmore Girls to 7 instead of 5 and now I'll get to get caught up on season 6. I haven't bought it yet, because I just can't justify the expense right now. I'll put it on my holiday wishlist and probably end up with it. Yay! I'm going to finish paying bills while I watch GG and Prison Break.

I want to work on wreaths, but I don't feel like dragging everything out to do it. I think I have finally figured out how to setup my work area so that stuff can stay organized and I don't have to work off my couch. But, I still have to actually set it up. I'm going to take down my daybed in the office and move it to the shed (it will be perfect out there when I fix up my room out there) and get a desk to use for my pc. That will free up my table for use as my work area for my crafts and such and also give me room to set up my sewing machine.

Anywho, I'm hoping to get that done in the next week or two. I'm waiting to see if I can get this desk from my mum, which depends on her getting a desk from her mum.

I've been giving some thought to the whole blog moving issue and have decided to wait to move this one to Blogger in Beta when they offer it to me. I am going to be setting up a site (on a blog I'm sure) for SpiritWitch Designs soon and will probably start that one on Blogger in Beta. I've heard good things about it from several blogs I read.

Well, gonna run now and get the rest of the bills paid. Hopefully I'll have some money left to get through the month.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: