Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ready for sleep...

I'm very tired tonight. I think the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. I went by the store this afternoon to get something for the wreaths and found a few other things that I needed. I ended up hanging out visiting with the clerk for over an hour. It was fun though.

I worked on wreaths tonight. I have 3 mini's done (with the exception of oils and charging under full moon), and 2 large ones. Both of the large ones are holiday related. I have to make up the herb bag and charge the wreath and the other one needs a few more decorations on it. It is a "traditional" halloween (traditional meaning hollywood, etc) wreath.

Enough about the wreaths...I'll take a few pics (lousy ones I'm sure) later and try to post them.

Today was not a good day. As I mentioned earlier today, "Trouble" was hinting all day about wanting to 'visit' after work. So when I left I headed home instead of running errands so that I could meet him. Anyway, I'm halfway home and I get an email saying he can't make it...it's too late in the day. WTF? It was the same time as yesterday when he says he came by my house but I wasn't home yet.

I'm so angry about this situation. I'm angry at him, but I'm mostly angry at me for letting him control me. That is what he is doing...controlling me. So, I have decided it is time for him to leave. This situation has been going on for over four years and it is time for it to come to an end. I am going to start writing a spell and working on a ritual to end our relationship amicably and with no harm to either of us.

Oh me...I'm sleepy. I'm going to go to bed as soon as CSI is over.

Blessings,

~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

As for the guy, I understand. I've been there. Good luck with the spell.