Thursday, October 19, 2006

Is it just me...

...or is everyone just feeling off lately? I haven't been feeling at all chatty, which explains my lack of blogging. I've wanted to blog, just haven't had anything at all useful to say. I'm also extremely moody. I'm short tempered and impatient with everyone and everything. I feel like the worlds biggest bitch. What really sucks is that I can't use PMS as an excuse for my bitchiness. :-(

Anyway, I'm going to a visitation tonight and am still trying to decide if I want to go to the funeral tomorrow. The woman that passed was a childhood friend. I hadn't spoken to her in about a year. I had serious issues with her choices and actions. I loved her, as friends do, but I just couldn't be around her without getting very depressed. She had been suffering from cancer for a very long time. She leaves behind a husband and three small children. I feel for those children. But somewhere inside me is the thought that they are better off now. Does that make me a bad person? I don't know. It's just what I think.

So, I'm done blogging for now. Almost time for lunch and a movie. Some of my co-workers and I have taken to having lunch in a conference room and watching a movie while we do. We watch as long as we can for our hour lunch and pick up where we left off the next time. The last was Matilda, which I absolutely adore! I have no idea what todays movie will be.

Oh, no knitting has been done this week. I'm so lame and such a slacker. I feel like I will never get this scarf finished. Especially not before samhain. Oh well...

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope, not just you. I have been "out of it" for a few days now. But I can blame PMS. I get horrible physical symptons when I get PMS. I am feeling totally better today though. (day three of the monthly. LOL!)
I hope you feel better too...HUGS!