Friday, October 27, 2006

The end is near...

I've done it. I've really almost finished the never-ending halloween scarf. I have finished the knitting and sewn in all the ends. Now I'm just attaching the fringe. I'll be done tonight! YAY!!! I'm so very happy to be done with it and be able to wear it for halloween! I'll post pics when I can.

This weekend is very busy with the usual grandmother visits and needing to do yardwork and such. I also have to get my pumpkins ready and get candy and what not for halloween night. My favorite shop is having a halloween open house on Saturday and I want to stop by there and on Sunday I have a birthday party for a 1 year old to attend.

I also plan on working up my ritual for halloween and also a banishing spell to remove someone (safely with no harm to them or myself) from my life. It is way past time that the relationship end and I know of no other way to seperate us. I can't seem to do it on my own with out assistance. So, I'll ask the gods and goddesses to help me with a little magickal aid.

So, that is what I'll be doing this weekend. I hope to find some time in there to get online. I haven't been much at night this week and am behind on email and stuff. It looks to be a quiet day at work so maybe I can get caught up today.

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: