Friday, October 20, 2006

I stole a MeMe!

Okay, so I stole this from Lana. I just don't have the energy for a good post, I'll explain later...

1. FIRST NAME? Aryadne/Ary
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About an hour ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I can't stand my handwriting. I think it looks childish and messy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? I'm not a big fan of sandwiches. I can only have maybe one a week. Ham would be my favorite.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I suppose so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Several
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Possibly...maybe...not really sure.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. It is the only cereal I will eat.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nah
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically-somewhat. Emotionally-not at all. Mentally-sometimes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Geez, do I have to pick just one? Mint chocolate chip, strawberry, and ColdStone's Knights in White Chocolate. :-)
14. SHOE SIZE? Depends on the shoe really. 7 or 8
5. RED OR PINK? Both
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of self esteem.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My paternal Grandmother.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Who's everyone?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue sweats, blue t-shirt "UNC Tarheels" and barefoot.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Individual sized peperoni pizza and lemonade.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Some crap on tv.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sage green.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Lavendar, Lilac, Rain and Snow
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mum.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? The eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Yep, I think she's pretty cool.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Pepsi
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Basketball/football/tennis.
29. EYE COLOR? Today they are blue, sometimes they are green and sometimes hazel.
30. HAT SIZE? Completely clueless...
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not anymore! :-)
32. FAVORITE FOOD? pasta
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I like them both.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? I like both.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pig Pickin Cake/Banana Pudding/Ice Cream...gosh, who can pick just one?
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea...
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Again, no idea...
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I just finished Girls' Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky. Haven't picked up anything else yet.
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Um, my mouse? (jk) a picture of my little cousins.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? CSI.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Thunder, rain, wind, the ocean.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Both
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Boston or Salem, whichever is farther north.
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I see and hear things most people don't.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? North Carolina
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it! :-)

No comments: