Friday, October 13, 2006

What do you mean it's Friday? It was just Monday, yesterday...

I can't believe this week is gone. I swear yesterday was Monday. No, really! :-)

Okay, so I didn't lose 3 days, I 've just been busy. I've done all kinds of things this week and none of them included knitting. :-( There has just been so much to do that by the time I could sit at night and knit, I was too tired to pick up the needles. I'm still getting ready for the yard sale tomorrow. I have gone through my yard sale box and tagged everything. I now have to go through another box of stuff that I'm not sure what to do with. I would like to just go through everything in the house and either toss it or yard sale it. But... there isn't enough time. That is something I can do during the winter and then have it ready for a spring yard sale. Yeah...that's the ticket! Heh..


Alright, so here are the photos as requested by Queen...

The first is the halloweenie scarf...although at this rate it is going to be a next halloweenie scarf! :-(

Please excuse the horrible picture. I had to take this in the bathroom mirro that is on the back of the door and the beastie was on the other side trying to get in. He doesn't like being left out...

And of course the colors are way off in this pic. I can't wait to get my new camera. I swear if I don't get one soon I'm going to scream! hee hee



Next we have a picture of my brother's new puppy.
He is the CUTEST THING EVER!!! :-)



(Um, no sweet beastie, I didn't say that your
cousin was cuter than you...I'd never say such
a thing! Heh heh...)

Is he not just so adorable!?! I could just snuggle and wuv him so much! I can't wait to see how big he gets! I love me some big dogs! I'm not a big fan of the little doggies. Probably because I've always been around big dogs. Not sure how I'd handle something small. :-)

Tomorrow, at the yard sale, I'll get to play with puppy! Yay!

Okay, so I'm going to go and finish watching Snatch. I've never seen it and have wanted to for a long time. Oh and if you get a chance, check out Click. I thought it was a pretty good movie. (And I'm not a big Adam Sandler fan!)

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: