Thursday, October 05, 2006

The storm is a comin...

I just came back into the office from picking up lunch and can feel a storm on the horizon. I love storms. I think I've mentioned that before. I should go home and mow my yard, like I did last week, but I have several errands I need to run and many things that need to be done.

I worked on my knitting last night. I finished two more sections. I still don't know how long I'm going to make it, but it isn't there yet.

The work day has been going by pretty quickly for not having a lot to do. I've been out to two different sites and I think that makes the day go by faster. I only have two hours left before I can go home for the day. I'd love to take tomorrow off, there is so much to do at home that I could fill up the day, but I really don't have any days to spare right now. The migraine induced sick days have left me with very few sick days left and I certainly can't afford to take days off without pay. Ugh...

So, I'm going to go and see if there is something that I can work on in the office for the next two hours and then I'm outta this place! I want to get my errands run after work, but I'm also being tempted to partake of some fun with trouble... Let's see...fun or work...fun or work...hmmmm...

Oh well...I'll right of my escapades later tonight.
Blessings,

~*~

No comments: