Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday is moving along...

So I left work today at 3 because I'd had all I could take and had put in my eight hours (I skipped lunch). I came home, started the laundry, started my chili, and took pics of my wreaths. I finished typing up the tags and will print them tomorrow at work and then take them to the shop.

I'm going to try to get a good pic of the scarf tonight for Queen and post it tomorrow. I have got to get a good camera soon. I found a deal on the one I want and think my mum is going to get it for me for x-mas. Yay!

Well, I'm off to read blogs and go check the chili and laundry. Then maybe I'll knit for a while. Tomorrow I'll post chili pics and possibly the recipe. mmmmmm....good! :-)

Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So..how did the chili turn out?? I've been waiting....and waiting...and waiting....sigh.

Happy F/13!!!!

Laura said...

Thanks for the reminder! I'd forgotten! :-)

Happy F 13 to you too!