Monday, September 25, 2006

Am I strong enough?

There is an old saying that the gods only give you what you can handle. I suppose that means that all the things they pile on, the crap, is only what you can deal with. Well, I think I've hit my limit. Over the past three days I have been bombarded with things that I really don't handle well at all. I thought after yesterdays breakdown, that I'd be okay. I thought the pain would recede until Thanksgiving. But, this morning I come into work, and get slammed again.

I just don't think I can take it anymore. Between that and the never-ending migraine, that I swear is a tumor just waiting to explode in my skull, I think I'm going to have a psychotic break. I know I don't give a lot of detail here on this blog about my "issue." I can't even recall if I've ever said directly what the deal is. I still can't decide if I want to or not. Let's just say it has to do with my goals in life and no longer having the option of fulfilling them.

Anywho, I'm going to have to go now and get back to work. Or at least pretend that I am doing something productive. I don't forsee today being a good day at all.

I didn't get any knitting done last night because it was, yet again, nine thousand degrees in my house. I swear I could feel my skin burning. Plus I have leather furniture in the living room and leather and heat do not go together. I think I may still have some of the leather stuck to my back! :-)

Alright...I gotta go... I'll try to blog tonight after Prison Break and maybe I can get some knitting done. I am going to leave you with a picture of my latest halloween decoration...although in my house it is always halloween so this will get hung and stay up year round...although I am thinking of taking it to work... can't decide!


Isn't it cute!?!

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: