Monday, September 04, 2006

Whew...

I am officially, completely and totally wiped out. I'm so tired I can hardly move. I spent over seven and a half hours working in my yard today. Oh my goddess! Things had gotten so out of control that it is just so much to work on. Most of the day was cool and there were a few rain showers that I mostly worked through. At one point it became a drenching rain so I went in the house and worked inside for a while until the rain stopped. Then it was right back at it. What is so bad is that there is still so much to do! But, it will have to wait at least a few days. There is so much else going on that I don't know when I'll get back out there, I'm also not sure what the weather has in store for the rest of the week.
Anyway, I got some books this weekend (Costco has great reductions on books!) and also switched out my yarn to a new bag. It is a very cool denim bag and it holds lots of yarn and current knitting project. It is very cool. I'll have a pic up tomorrow.
I think I'll go finish the new Nora Roberts book I got. It is small and a quick read. I'm not sure yet what I think of it. It is the first in a series of three and deals with the supernatural (witches, vampyres, sorcerers, time travel, etc). I've never really like time travel in books, but it isn't too bad in this one.
Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

Looking forward to seeing your bag. Mine are usually those canvas bags you get at grocery stores or something less classy. I could really use a good one. Don't exahust yourself. Take a good rest.