Wednesday, September 20, 2006

M is for.... you guessed it...

I have another horrible migraine today. My vision is blurry and I'm having trouble breathing. But I'm at work. I'll be damned if I miss another day of work because of these stupid migraines. I have less than two hours to go before I can go home. I was at work at 7 this morning and I intend to leave at 4. I had hoped to work in the garden a little this evening, but right now I think it will be bed time when I get home.

I'm happy with the progress on my halloweeny scarf. The photo I have doesn't really show the color well, but it is beautiful! For some reason I can't seem to upload photos to blogger from work. I'll post tonight when I get home.

I found another scarf that I want to knit. It is Patons Bohemian Loopy Knit Scarf. I'm not sure I understand the last part of the instructions, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

Well, I guess I'll go and try to fake my way through the next hour and a half. At least I can listen to music in my earphones to cover the sound of the jackhammer working right outside our building. They are adding a ramp to one of our outer doors and the sound of the jackhammer is about to kill me. I can feel my pulse pounding to the beat of the jackhammer. Ugh...

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: