Friday, September 29, 2006

Wow...my eyes are so blurry...

Is it really 9:30? I swear I just started playing Sims 2 a few minutes ago (actually it was around 7). That game is very interesting. And very frustrating. I read the booklet that came with it and I still don't know what the heck I'm doing. It is going to take me awhile I think. I also must limit my playing time, because if I don't, I'll never get anything done. :-)

And what is the deal with the freaky language? The sim I was working with was cussing me out and I couldn't figure out what the heck they wanted. I think it was a tv or radio or something, but I couldn't find where to buy one.

This is going to take a while... :-)

Hee Hee...
Blessings,

~*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see I will have to email you with some helpful Sim tips...like the "cheat code" for more money. (wink)
Alot of the Sims 2 is trail and error.

Laura said...

More money? cool... :-) I think it will take me a while to get the hang of it. I really am going to have to limit my time on the game, otherwise I'll never get anything done. Especially knitting! :-)