Thursday, September 14, 2006

Knitting and movies

I spent this evening watching a movie and working on my light blue fun fur scarf. I have almost finished the scarf. Yay! I have made a promise to myself that it will be finished before Monday. The movie that I watched was "Eight Below." I gotta say that I am not happy that I watched this movie. I don't really know what I was expecting, but I was not up for the kleenex fest that it is.

I think I cried through the whole movie. Don't get me wrong, it is a good movie, but it was more emotional than I could handle tonight. My migraine was almost gone and all the crying has brought it back with a vengance. What was I thinking? Anyway, I have to go to work tomorrow so I have to figure out a way to get this migraine gone.

Well, I guess I'll head to bed and try to sleep off the migraine.
Blessings,

~*~

No comments: