Friday, September 22, 2006

Frustration...

I am very frustrated and confused right now. My friend, who I refer to as 'T' here, is pushing me away again. I'm not sure why I'm surprised or upset by this. It isn't like it is the first time he's done this. He goes through phases where he seems to really care about me and is there for me if I need him, but then he does what he is doing now. He ignores me. He doesn't answer phone messages or emails. I've asked him twice this week if he wanted to talk, because he seems very down, and he hasn't said a word to me.

I don't know what I expect from him. I don't know why I expect anything. He certainly isn't going to give it.

Blessings,
~*~

1 comment:

Ohjeeze said...

I was in a marriage like that. He has his own agenda. He be supportive when he feels like it, or wants something. When he doesn't, he can't be bothered with you. My ex was passive agressive according to my therapist. I don't know for sure if this guy's behavior is passive agresive, or just selfish. It's best you just make a clean break from this user and get on with your life. I hope this helps.