Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Regarding the title of previous post...

...I forgot to mention it. Well, see I couldn't think of a title, so I looked on my desk for something to title it and lo and behold there was a butterfinger candy bar...Well...I love butterfinger candy bars. I think they are my favorites! So, I titled the post, butterfingers...and then forgot to mention it. :-)

Wow, this is a really stupid post...but I'm feeling silly today. Guess what? My head barely hurts right now! YAY!!! I'm so happy! I don't know how long this will last but I'm going to enjoy my first day in fourteen days with out a major migraine! :-)

So, last night...no knitting. I did tweak my blog a little (added some more blinkies, have I mentioned I love blinkies?) and have been thinking about wreaths for this moon. I've decided to make one for my office, probably a peace and tranquility, to promote calmness. :-) I'm also definitely doing at least one for samhain and maybe a 'spooky' halloween themed one.

I watched Prison Break and was pretty disappointed. I thought this was one of the worst episodes I'd seen. I also watched Vanished, but I missed a few episodes and am very behind on it. Then I went to bed. I tried to read, but got maybe three pages in before I crashed. I was at work this morning at 6:50am and will leave at 4 today. I am hoping to go to Wally World at lunch to get Sims 2. I had a little windfall come in and can afford to spend a little dough. It is cheaper there than anywhere else I've seen it. I'm really excited to try it. I've decided to just get Sims 2 and learn how to use it and then once I'm used to it I'll get Makin Magic (which is the whole reason I wanted it to begin with.) I might even ask for MM for xmas. I'm only asking for a camera and so maybe I can ask for this too. I'll add it to my wish list!

So, just a few more days until October! Happy Happy Joy Joy! I get to bring out all my halloween stuff in October. I refuse to put it out before then. Of course, some of my stuff that most people consider to be halloween decorations are year round things for me. But...I'm freaky that way. :-)

I'm going to get back to work now.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: