Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Knitting fun...and season premiers

I decided to go with the wider stitched scarf that I had started as opposed to the tighter knit. I am more comfortable with these needles and it just felt more right. I'll practice using the smaller needles with something else. I've been knitting for most of the evening and am now trying to flip between NCIS (season premier) and House (which is just fabulous!). Not sure just how that will work while knitting. Anywho, I'll take a pic when I finish for the night and post it tomorrow. I am on the second black section. I am really liking the way this is working out.

Thanks to Lani, I now know how to get started on my Sims life. I've been wanting to get the Sims for a long time so I can play the Makin Magic game. :-) Yay!

So, I'm off to knitting land and NCIS/House watching!
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: