Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Have you seen the moon?

I have only seen her through the trees but I hear she is absolutely beautiful tonight. Tomorrow is the full moon and I'm trying to get wreaths made tonight so that I can charge them tomorrow. So far, I have finished two with the exception of mixing the herbs and putting the bag on. I'll post pictures tomorrow. I'm unbelievably happy with the way the mabon wreath turned out. I wasn't sure where I was going with it when I started it, but I think it is beautiful!

I'm taking a break right now to do a little research before I start the next one (not sure what it will be yet) and thought I'd post a message. It's been a long day and I'm very tired but I really feel the universe is telling me to get these done. I went by the shop today and they had the cutest little witch dolls. I couldn't resist and bought one. She has long, curly hair (like me) and has on a black and gold outfit and is holding a broom with an orange bow and also has on a black pointy hat. I just thought she was too cute to resist. They had several others, but I liked her the best. She was the most like me. :-)

The beastie got two good reports today from the doggie docs that he had to see. His ear is healing well and his diabetes is under control. Yay!

Well, I'd best get back to it. I'd like to get at least two more done before I go to bed and they each take about an hour to make.
Blessings,
~*~

No comments: