Thursday, September 21, 2006

I'm not converting...

A co-worker/friend of mine just took me to an empty room and did a laying on of hands on my head and prayed for God to take my migraines "in Jesus name, amen." She told me before she started she didn't care what I thought of it, she was tired of seeing me in so much pain and wanted to help. She knows I'm a witch (I proudly wear my pentacle for everyone to see) and thinks I'm "confused", but respects my decisions enough to not push the issue.

I stood there while she prayed, and prayed, and prayed (not to herself, but out loud). I stood there thinking, yeah right, and then a tiny part of me was thinking, Please let this work!

Well, migraine is still here. I don't know if it was supposed to immediately go away or not.

Even if it does work, I'm not converting my faith... :-)

Blessings,
~*~

2 comments:

witchy said...

I know how you feel i get migraines too and they suck. It is worse right now since i am pregnant and cant take my reg zomig...I have pain killers i can take but i wound up in the er twice this weekend for help... Do you take meds for migraines?

Ariadne said...

I'm so sorry about the migraines. You really are desperate to let someone do the "hands" thing. I wish I knew of something that would help, but alas, my herbal cabinet is coming up empty.