Friday, September 15, 2006

Home...again.

I'm at home again. My head is still pounding and I can't make this pain go away. I can't believe I've missed this much work. I am probably so far behind it will take weeks to catch up. Ugh...

I think I'll try to finish the fun fur scarf today. If I can get that done, I can go to the craft store tomorrow and pick out my yarn for my halloweeny scarf. I also want to learn to knit socks. Last winter my feet stayed cold all the time because of my wood floors and I would like to learn to make my own warm socks. I've seen so many neat socks that people have knit on blogs and it is all such an inspiration. I just don't know where to begin. I'm going to search for a local knitting class that maybe I can take on the weekends or something. It would be nice to learn to knit something other than scarves. :-)

Blessings,
~*~

No comments: